A Business Opportunity / Training Centre in Adelaide, South Australia. Next trainings:- February 19th. March 4th, March 25th.
Be Your Own Boss. Enjoy high profits and lifestyle benefits. NO MORE FEES OR RULES. FREECALL 1800-688-888
Free advice and quotes for all our concrete services.
Buy your own, TURN KEY business license opportunity now.
Why have a Spray Pave Business?
- Learn and earn from 6 new trades, with lifelong support.
- Earn up to $3,500+ p/w, with 3 guarantees.
- Have an established business name and systems to trade under.
- FREE customer leads; contracts; and customer finance.
- All trades, guarantees, support, marketing, etc for one low price.
- Work from home, around your family and fun lifestyle hours.
- Work inside or outside, all seasons of the year.
- A lifetime of support, from a professional team you can trust.
- Sell business anytime. New owner can take over your payments.
Company Founder - Mr Chris Bylhouwer
Spray Pave Australia Pty Ltd history.
The business success formula was always easy:- Listen, Promise then over Deliver.
- Late 1980’s:- Mr Chris Bylhouwer operated a maintenance and concrete treatment business with 20 contractors.
- 1990’s - Current. Company completes numerous jobs across Adelaide and Sth Aust.
- 1991:- Spray Pave Australia Pty Ltd. was registered.
- 1998:- First Franchise is offered.
- 2006:- First Licensee is offered.
- 2020's - Current. Strong, steady, secure, national growth.
What - Abi Ihmeari says.
Have some funds to advertise and you will do high figures. (Feel free to reject work, there is that much of it) Some of my quotes are at the $9,000- with a 20% cost of materials. Not bad for a weeks work.
What - Brad Shirley says.
I was a baker for years and sick of the hours. Spray Pave has been great, last week I was paid $4,500 cash so picked up a big screen TV on the way home.
What - Michael Hunt says.
After many years with NRMA I purchased a Spray Pave License because of the company’s international reputation as a leader in their field and their ability to keep abreast of the latest techniques.
What - Mark Kendrick says.
I was an engineer on boats and oil rigs for 19 years. My wife was worried about giving up a $2,000pw job. To date I have turned over $150,000 in my first ten months, an average of $2,500 per job!
What - Scott and Fiona Lavis say.
The bank took our home and times were tough. We would have been completely lost without the help from Chris. We owe him so much.
What - Robert Baum says.
I am doing major jobs for councils and builders. I started making $1,000-$2,000 a week on average, growing to $3,000 a week. Last 3 months I made over $120,000 gross.
What - Mark Suter says.
The Spray Paving was easy to learn, but I wasn’t sure about the epoxy work. Head Office soon arranged my two days follow up training.
What - Luke Ottens says.
Going into the training course I was still unsure whether I had made the right decision, however after the 3 day course a lot of my doubts were cleared up and questions answered.
Great results, from great materials and equipment.